Plan Your Trip
Kansas temperatures change by the hour. Be prepared to dress in layers for cold weather in the evenings/mornings and dress in light clothing in the afternoons.
What to Bring
- Current Kansas Hunting License and Deer License
- Waterproof/Insulated Camoflauge Hunting Jacket
- Waterproof/Insulated Camoflauge Hunting Pants
- Waterproof/Insulated Boots
- Waterproof/Insulated Gloves
- Camoflage Face Mask
- Range Finder
- Gun: .243 or larger ( comfortable shooting distances from 50 yards to 300 yards )
- Bow: 60-70 pound draw recommended ( comfortable shooting 10-40 yards )
- Current Kansas Hunting License
- Waterproof Hunting Jacket
- Waterproof Hunting Pants, preferably canvas front pants
- Waterproof Hunting boots
- Waterproof gloves/shooting gloves
- Blaze oragne hunting cap and shirt/vest.
- Protective Eyewear
- Gun: Preferably 12 gauge
- Ammo: preferably 5 or 6 shot
Directions to Czechland Outfitters Lodge.
Go East from Belleville Kansas on Hwy 36 approx. 13 miles. At 300th Road (Gravel Road) turn left (north). Go 2 miles north to Marble Road. At Marble Road, turn right (east) and go approx 100 yards. Lodge is located on the left (north) side.
Go west from Washington Kansas on Hwy 36 approx. 19 miles. At 300th Road (Gravel Road) turn right (north). Go 2 miles north to Marble Road. At Marble Road, turn right (east) and go approx 100 yards. Lodge is located on the left (north) side.
GPS Coordinates: 39.84237, -97.38736 or View on Google Maps