Kansas European Pheasant Hunt
Czechland Outfitters will also offer an exciting Kansas European Style pheasant hunt for larger groups of pheasant hunters.
What: European Pheasant Shoot at Czechland Outfitters
Date: Sunday September 20th, 2009
Location: Cuba, Kansas
This will be a 10-station European style tower shoot. Two shooters will man each station and rotate stations after each round of birds have been released.
- 10:00am Check-in at Czechland Lodge
- 10:30-12:00pm 1st rounds of shooting
- 12:00-1:00pm Catered Lunch at lodge
- 1:00pm 2nd round of shooting
- Cost: $155 per shooter includes catered lunch.
- Limited to the 1st 20reservations.
- Contact Cass Reynolds to make your reservations.
- 2 3/4" max with 5-6 shot preferred *** Absolutely no 3" or 3 1/2" Magnum shells.
- All birds will be divided equally among the shooters.
- Each shooter will be required to provide his/her own eye protection and orange hat or coat.
- Details on the "bonus birds" will be revealed at check-in.
- All harvested birds will be divided equally between the hunters.
If you would like to reserve a hunt or inquire about our European pheasant hunting and tower shoots, please contact Cass at (785) 527-0631 or fill out the request information form.